90th Anniversary Concert
Ohme Gardens is celebrating its 90th anniversary!
Come help us celebrate.
It was 90 years ago that Herman & Ruth Ohme bought their 40 acres of craggy hillside and began turning it into the Gardens we know and love today!
To mark this special occasion we are hosting a benefit concert featuring the popular Seattle band: The Dusty 45s. Proceeds from the concert will go right back into the Gardens.
The Dusty 45s have inspired and fired up crowds for over two decades to the delight of fans and critics alike. With their signature style and unique sound the band is a consistently powerful and energetic player in the Americana field.
Led by charismatic singer/songwriter, guitarist and trumpeter, Billy Joe Huels, the raucous band tears through Huels' original songs that draw inspiration from the roots of Rock, Rhythm, and Blues, Honkytonk and Jazz. Current members of The Dusty 45s also include Jerry Battista (lead guitar), Robin Cady (upright bass), Kohen Burrill (drums), and William Stover (piano). Huels and his outfit have steadily built their fan base since 1997. The Dusty 45s have toured extensively and they backed Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Wanda Jackson multiple times. A highlight with Jackson was when they joined her opening for Adele's "21" tour in 2011.
Friday, June 14th
- Gate opens at 5pm; the concert starts at 6:30pm
- Catered by Tastebuds. Light meals, wine, beer, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. (No outside food allowed.)
- Chairs will be provided. (Do not bring your own.)
- Free parking will be available and a free shuttle for overflow parking.
- Individual tickets $25 each
- Special VIP seating available: private table for 8 - $1,000.